Sunday, March 3, 2013

WHY I Should Win Those Beyonce Tickets!


Why I should Definitely WIN THESE BEYONCE TICKETS!




Peace Mr. Kenny Smoov (Ken-nay!) and all staff and supporters of 92Q,

I am writing this because I have the most awesome daughter in the world!
Kenny, please meet Malkosha’le Shachar Waters.

 
 She is so awesome!

She is an artist, singer, scholar and a super-duper big sister. She will be turning 5 this JULY (9 days after the concert, on the 22nd) and starting Kindergarten this fall (but hopefully she can be tested into the 1st grade, because girlfriend is smart!) I want to make this year EXTRA special for her!

 
 Her father and I have recently overcome some hardships and are working together to climb the ladder towards self- sufficiency. We are also looking to purchase our first home this year. As you know, the tickets for the concert are expensive. The price is worth every penny to see “B” but is out of our budget at this time. It would mean so much to me to be able to take her to see one of the most awesome performers that still lives in this day and age. BEYONCE has true TALENT and is truly more than a Woman!  When she was a child, Beyoncé was given the opportunity to shine and I want to take my daughter to see that incredible shine, live and in person! 

 Who runs the world?

  Malkosha’le has always loved the performing arts and it is in her blood to be among the BEST. Currently, she dances with Malone Dance Studios here in Nashville, taking lessons in Ballet, Tap and tumbling (since the age of three) and also performs with Hayiya African Dance Ensemble. It is important  to me and her dad, as parents, to surround her with proper examples, good influences and give her encouragement in all that she seeks to do in life. In spite of all of the difficulties that life can bring, I want Malkosha’le to shine.

Kenny, This concert could change my daughter’s life!
 

  As a young parent, I try to teach my child to be FEARLESS, to honor God and our ancestors, be of good moral character, to treat herself and others with respect, to be articulate, use her brain, learn, grow and HAVE FUN! BEYONCE is one of the greatest modern day examples of what I hope to teach my daughter about the power we possess as women, and how we can use it for the good of humanity, our families and to better our own selves.

 
My daughter and I are ALWAYS having a Beyoncé Fest in the living room (and in the car)....

 "Cuz’ we like to Par-tay”… We LOVE Beyoncé,- and I know my daughter and I would DANCE OUR SOULS ON FIRE AT THAT CONCERT! (We've been practicing ;-)  

 
Beyoncé always gives her best, does her best and the WORLD loves her for it. I want Malkosha’le to be encouraged to do her best- always and in all ways. I want to take her to this concert not just because she is one of Beyoncé’s biggest fans, but because she may also be one of the smallest! What a perfect gift to be able to give my daughter some “B” for her B-DAY. This will be a moment that WE will NEVER FORGET!


Here is a short clip of her gettin' down to Beyoncé :



No comments:

Post a Comment